|With Chicken Sausage (check out that beautiful yolk!)|
|With Chicken Style Strips|
chick peas (low sodium)
locally grown tomatoes
red baby potatoes
favorite salad dressing
- Slice tomatoes and lay on paper towel-lined plate and season with salt. Set aside until ready to assemble salad.
- Add potatoes to pot and cover with cold water. Place lid on pot and bring to boil. Boil for 15-20 minutes. Remove and set aside until cool to the touch, then slice and immediately toss with dressing.
- Add whole eggs to pot of water to measure how much water will be needed to cover the eggs. Remove eggs and bring water to a boil. Add eggs back into water and boil for 5 minutes and 45 seconds. Remove and rinse immediately under cold water. Place in fridge until ready to assemble salad.
- In a medium-large fry pan, add cauliflower and 2 Tbs of water. Cover with lid and place over high heat. Once cauliflower is tender from steam, add 1 Tbs of olive oil and brown for 2 minutes still on high. Toss occasionally. Remove and cool in fridge until ready to assemble salad.
- Place all other ingredients in bowl and toss with salad dressing just before serving.